Monday, November 10, 2008

PANGEA lecture: Aromatherapy for First Aid

I'll be speaking in New York City on November 15, 2008 at the Marriott Downtown in Manhattan. The topic is Natural treatments for First Aid: a panel discussion. I'll be speaking about the role of essential oils and medical aromatherapy. Come back and look for my article, which I'll post on my blog, and, here.

The venue is PANGEA, a pediatric integrative medicine conference for healthcare practitioners who take care of children, including medical doctors, naturopaths, chiropracters, homeopaths, herbalists and others.

Go here to learn about the conference, here to learn about the parent organization, the Integrative Pediatric Council. If you are a parent, you can read my friend and founder of the IPC, Dr. Larry Rosen's fantastic blog and find an integrative pediatrician for your child.

Kamyar Hedayat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kamyar, for your dedication to children and your wonderful contribution to Pangea.
-Larry Rosen